SINCE 2000, WE HAVE SUPPORTED CLIENTS IN BOTH PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SECTORS
At 7Futures, we develop and deliver wellbeing strategies, programmes and products to:
- build more resilient individuals, teams and cultures,
- enhance the wellbeing and performance of staff and management,
- promote safety, self-awareness and self-management,
- reduce stress, fatigue, anxiety, sleep disorders and the risks to effective decision-making that follow and
- create inclusive, engaging one-off events for launches, team-building and reward.
Stress, anxiety and depression resulted in 15.8 million working days lost in 2016. Why are we, in the UK, waiting until people are mentally ill before we help them on the incredibly difficult journey back to possible wellbeing? Mental illness can be devastating for the individual and disruptive and expensive for the employer. Prevention is better than cure.
We proactively engage, educate and motivate your employees to take more responsibility for building their resilience, mental and physical wellbeing. Our model provides compelling, supportive and robust evidence from advances in neuroscience to address fatigue, anxiety, absenteeism and burnout.
Clients work with us to:
- anticipate and support change, restructures and acquisitions,
- promote ambitious career development without risking burnout,
- deliver effective and sustainable employee engagement and
- address long-term physical wellbeing, decreasing the risk of depression and other mental health issues in the workforce.