We hope you enjoyed the day and are delighted to work with MSL in providing you with a comprehensive toolbox which you may find helpful personally, and for your own business.
As promised, here is a webpage to help refresh the learning from the day. We have designed it so you can click through to the following resource links.
Please get in touch with us if you have any queries about the content or would like any further help, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a pdf copy of Mark's "Building personal resilience" slide presentation.
- a simple guide to the breathing techniques.
- an audio download for the "lying body scan".
- a pdf copy of Jen's "Energy and sugar management" slide presentation.
- a simple guide to healthy and enjoyable suggestions for breakfast, lunch, evening meal and snacking.
- a pdf copy of Nathan's sleep slide presentation.
- a comprehensive set of resources to further help you with your sleep management
- a pdf copy of Henry's exercise slide presentation.
- Body composition analysis - understanding your measurements.
- video guides with Henry and Ben Davies to help remind you of the beginner exercise programme, do's and don'ts and scoring:
© 2012 7Futures Ltd. Registered Office: Laurel Drive, 7 George Fox Lane, Fenny Drayton, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV13 6BE.Registered in England and Wales No. 7945762
© 2012 7Futures Ltd. 7Futures Ltd offers general information which is for educational purposes only. The information provided here is not a prescription system and is not intended to be a substitute for professional exercise or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This resource is for general information purposes only and should not be read as a personal recommendation for changes in lifestyle behaviour, nutrition, or exercise. 7Futures cannot be held responsible for any injury or illness relating to any such lifestyle or behavioural changes undertaken.